Thank you so much for looking at our profile. We are honored to have you read our story and in awe of your courage in considering making an adoption plan. We are very excited to be on the journey of starting our family through adoption!
Education, music, movies, reading, travel, baseball and the outdoors are lifelong loves for us. We are always interested in learning something new and look forward to sharing and nurturing these loves with our child.
We are grateful to have a close, supportive family and friends who will be there to adore, advise and have fun with our growing family. We know that our family and friends will be so excited for us. Our hearts are filled with love and we look forward to sharing this love with a child.
Thank you again for taking a few moments to learn about us. We hope that you find a path that brings you comfort and happiness wherever it leads for you.
Fun Facts about Dara & Mike
• Favorite places: Any and all national parks but our absolute favorites are Zion and Yellowstone.
• Favorite foods: Chocolate, chicken avgolemono soup, baked ziti (when dating, we made our family versions for each other), and anything Dara bakes.
• Favorite sports teams: We love baseball but disagree on our favorite team, Mike-Yankees, Dara-Mets.
• Favorite hobbies: Hiking, going to Broadway shows, antiquing, and photography.
• Favorite holidays: All of them because they’re an excuse to get family and friends together and share experiences (and food!).
• Favorite music: Dara-80’s and blues, Mike-progressive rock.